Just_Shawn

Would you rather?

Just_Shawn    12

The rules are simple, answer the person above you, give a reason, and provide your own would you rather.

Would you rather be born without legs, or born without arms?

• Upvote 3

Just_Shawn    12

Fire, I heard drowning is the most painful death.

Would you rather never play vidya ever again, or be a non-essential npc in a violent vidya?

• Upvote 3

Compatriot    20

Be non-essential npc in violent vidya, because why never play vidya when I can live in vidya.

Would you rather feels gud man and be single forever or feels bad man but date whoever you want

• Upvote 3

JustAVirus    24

Feels gud man and be single forever :D

Would you rather be trapped in SCP-457's cell or SCP-049's cell? And there is no way out for some reason ;)

• Upvote 3

Compatriot    20

SCP 049 since I won't feel anything after he finishes with me.

Would you rather be Master Chief and mentally impaired, or Doom Guy and physically impaired?

• Upvote 3

Mattayyy    31

I'd much rather be Master Chief mentally impaired, for three reasons.

One: I can sit in my bubble shield all day long, avoiding the horrors of reality.

Two: I could go to UNSC Navy School and hope they can do something with me.

Three: Transfer to the cafeteria and become Master Chef.

Would you rather die by SCP-914 on rough, because you're idiotic to enter it. Or die by SCP-035 wielding SCP-034, so he can take your appearance and escape (maybe it will work?)

Image result for vall-hall-a

• Upvote 3

JustAVirus    24

I'd rather be idiotic and dir by SCP-914 on rough. At least it'll be funny ;)

Would you rather starve yourself for four days or not sleep for a week?

• Upvote 2

Apekis    11

Not sleep for a week, I barely sleep anyway.

Would you rather be forced to run a 1-Mile marathon with the track covered in legos, or be the victim to SCP-1471?

• Upvote 3

Mattayyy    31

Screw that noise, (SCP-1471) even if my PC will be rubbish in a few months, I'd rather not be in the rubbish pile dead with it. (Though, I'm sorta tempted to click "BUY!" on the wiki.) I'd rather torture my feet with the mile marathon of Lego, maybe it's sponsored by them.

Would you rather look at SCP-1074 in front of your friends and family, or touch SCP-1123 in front of your friends and family.

• Upvote 3

Mattayyy    31

Much rather keep the leg, I just hope the bullet doesn't break or fracture a bone, like the femur. I've heard how loud the 106 lure subject would scream when he broke his.

Would you rather attempt to escape a containment breach alone or attempt to escape with me, but I'm the only one armed (heh)?

• Upvote 2

JustAVirus    24

I'll trust you. Bring me out of the facility :D

Would you rather be forced to listen to memes or would you rather be forced to listen to the radio (as in your typical generic station playing all the hits of today)?

• Upvote 1

Mattayyy    31

Real life experience of Garry's Mod TTT. If I become a traitor, I'll have no remorse. 

I mean, my tag literally does say "Backstabber".

Also, experiencing that without perma-death sorta sounds like a simulation to me. Pretty dank.

• Upvote 2

Mattayyy    31

(Forgot to add the would you rather, end me.)

Would you rather be in any time perioud, event, or any universe, fiction or non, but be not an important person. Or be an important person making history in this universe during this time period.

• Upvote 2

JustAVirus    24

I'd rather be making history in this universe during this time period. As much as I'd love to visit other universes I feel like it would work better to focus on the one I was born in first.

If you were stranded on a small (not like extremely small but still small) island with a few other people, would you rather search for food or take the easy route and cannibalize someone? Both of these taking place around say a month in.

Cha0tiX    18

If it's you on the island, I'd kill you and eat you, if it's mattayyy I'd look for food with my baby ;). (Call me)

Would you rather be trapped in an unbreakable room that is constantly playing "All about that bass" by Meghan Trainor and you will never die, or be chained up to the back of a run down super 8 while a 72 year old homeless man is constantly giving you a lapdance until you go insane.

• Upvote 1

JustAVirus    24

Lapdance...nothing is worse than Meghan Trainor

would you rather be constantly killed and then revived at 2 minute intervals. Or feel a sharp pain in your head and gall bladder every at 1 minute intervals

Cha0tiX    18

Depends on the way that im killed, but ill go with killed then revived.

Would you rather drink pickle juice with milk and eat a banana after or drink sprite and eat a banana.

• Upvote 2

Compatriot    20

Sprite and a banana, it's 7up that kills you to eat a banana afterward :)

Would you rather be stuck in a house with a group of people and one of them (Not you:( ) is a killer, or stuck in a house with a group of people and IM the killer

• Upvote 1

JustAVirus    24

Stuck in a house with a group if people one of them is a killer. Maybe we can have a murder mystery ^_^

Would you rather have Garry's Mod not exist or another game you really enjoy not exist?

Mattayyy    31

I'd much rather have another game I really enjoy not exist. Garry's Mod is one of the best, if not THE best game on the Steam market. Plus, I probably wouldn't have been exposed to the really cool games, gamemodes, communities, and websites like SCP Wiki/SCP:CB and others.

Would you rather be put into a full-realism warfare simulation of any time period, but you're an Enlisted rank, or be put into an actual battlefield of any time period, but be a CO?

• Upvote 1

Compatriot    20

Enlisted my dude. Then I could go fight wars all over time for the luls

Would you rather have Half-Life 3 be released RIGHT NOW but with dlc content gates:( OR Half-Life 3 is released when you're old and trash at games for free.

• Upvote 1