Sign in to follow this  
Ruler000111

Event Prize Suggestions

Hey everyone! As the Chief Community Officer I am in charge of the events for our community. I already have a few ideas for some events that may happen in the near future. Since I think it would be fun if everyone enjoyed the events I would like to ask the community members what kind of prizes they would like to win for the events. Please leave any suggestions you may have and I hope you are all looking forward to the upcoming events. =)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Just_Shawn said:

Resident Evil 7, Steam gift cards, Steam game of choice?

I agree with the latter two suggestions. I don't think a set game is the best idea personally since then it may limit people who want the prize ;)

I'd say depending on what the event is, based off of its importance, date, etc, the prizes should raise in price and variety. For example, if it is a small, unplanned event, that would happen daily, there would be a prize of a tag with the text of their choice or Steam items. If the event is large, planned beforehand, and would only happen on that certain day, the prize would be of a reasonably priced game of their choice, and/or the prizes listed beforehand.

• Upvote 1